Return to Catalog Page
Up to Four Button Control.
The SuperBox III-SE3 provides control for kiosks
with up to four user inputs.
The SuperBox III-SE3 will automatically start the
laserdisc player and either play an
attract sequence or wait with a still or blank screen.
User input is a simple contact closure which will playback a range of
frames or chapters, return to the beginning and then wait for
another contact closure.
The SuperBox III-SE3 is factory
programmed by Visual Database Systems to customer specifications.
The SuperBox III-SE line offers our lowest cost solutions
for control of Pioneer Laserdisc players. The SuperBox III-SE3
is not field programmable, but can be updated with a new EPROM for a
quick program change.
Return to Brochure Page
- Automatic player startup of attract sequences, still frame, or blank
- Up to four User Inputs for frame or chapter searches.
- Support for Pioneer LD-V2000 or LD-V2200/2400/4200/4400/8000 players.
- Black anodized aluminum housing is suitable for mounting directly to
- External Power Supply is included.