Return to Catalog Page
Single Button Control.
The SuperBox III-SE2 is a one button controller
that will automatically start the laserdisc player and either play an
attract sequence or wait with a blank or still screen. The single button
user input is a simple contact closure which will playback a range of
frames or chapters, return to the beginning and then wait for
another contact closure. The SuperBox III-SE2 is factory
programmed by Visual Database Systems to customer specifications.
The SuperBox III-SE line offers our lowest cost solutions
for control of Pioneer Laserdisc players. The SuperBox III-SE2
is not field programmable, but can be updated with a new EPROM for a
quick program change.
Return to Brochure Page
- Automatic player startup of attract sequences, still frame, or blank
- Single User Input for frame or chapter selection.
- Support for Pioneer LD-V2000 or LD-V2200/2400/4200/4400/8000 players.
- Black anodized aluminum housing is suitable for mounting directly to
- External Power Supply is included.