Return to Catalog Page
The SuperBox III keypad version is the full featured model
in the SuperBox III line. With the optional programming
cable, the SuperBox III can be updated in the field, and
the 12 input telephone style user keypad can be delivered fully mounted
to the unit or as a remote keypad.
Return to Brochure Page
- Automatic player startup of selected sequences, frames, or chapters.
- A built in keypad or external button interface for up to 12 inputs
- Support for Pioneer LD-V2000 or LD-V2200/2400/4200/4400/8000 players.
- Black anodized aluminum housing is suitable for mounting directly to
your display or with remote keypad.
- External Power Supply is included.
- Uses SBCOMM programming language -- the same command
structure as used in SuperBox II.