Return to Brochure Page.
SuperBox II Programming
SuperBox II programs are written to an on-board
EEPROM from a personal computer via the RS-232 serial port.
- SBCOMM. Visual Database Systems provides an optional program
for IBM PC & compatibles that assists in SuperBox II programming.
- EPROM. SuperBox II programs can be saved in Intel hex format
and used to program EPROM's for volume applications.
- COMMANDS. Based on the Pioneer videodisc command set,
the SuperBox II programming language includes Visual Database Systems' added
commands for branching, variable and other logic control.
- 8k to 16k bytes EEPROM available
- Internal chips or external credit card style program cards
- EPROM to 56k bytes for volume applications
Return to Catalog Page